About this website
This website www.kristinrawcliffe.co.uk is owned and operated by by Kristin Rawcliffe of Kristin Rawcliffe Art, 45, Lymington Ave, Yateley, Hampshire, GU46 6NF.
You can contact me by post, by email at [email protected] or by telephone on +44(0)7821 591391.
Acceptable use policy
All of the content on this website is copyright © 2014-2020 Kristin Rawcliffe. All rights reserved.
You may download and store content from this website, but you may not reproduce and/or sell any content.
You may use images, text or video on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram as long as you credit Kristin Rawcliffe and provide a deep link URL back to the website www.kristinrawcliffe.co.uk where you found it.
Privacy and cookies policies
The commission process is as follows:
- When a customer contacts me to enquire about a commission, I will discuss options and the customer will provide reference photos or agree to a meeting where I can gather reference photos and sketches.
- After we have discussed options, I will provide at least one mock up of the finished piece, either as a photographic mock up or as a sketch.
- I will agree the size, medium, composition, completion date and price with the customer.
- I will start work as soon as the customer pays an agreed deposit.
- Once the commission is finished, I will send photographs of the finished piece as well as work in progress photos if required.
- On final payment from the customer, I will send the painting by the postage method agreed with the customer.
The customer agrees to:
- Provide all necessary information so I can agree a date, an idea and a fixed price for the commissioned piece as well as the deposit price
- Ensure that reference photographs are clear and suitable for use when working on the commission, or I will refuse to take on the commission
- Keep in contact with me while I complete the agreed work
- Reply within 2 days if I need to ask questions of the customer about how the work is developing during the commission process or risk a delay in the completion of the work and an increase in cost.
The customer is not obliged to proceed with the commission they have paid the deposit.
Once I receive the deposit from the customer, I will start work. The deposit is non-refundable.
The final price of the commission, once agreed with the customer will not change unless there are delays caused by the customer not replying to question, or by circumstances outside of my control such as fire, flood, hurricane or Act of God.
When the commission piece is completed and agreed by the customer will pay the final balance. If the customer does not agree to the piece they will not receive back the non-refundable deposit.
Ordering from www.kristinrawcliffe.co.uk
All product prices are marked in British Pounds (GBP) at their full price. No VAT is added as Kristin Rawcliffe is not a VAT registered company.
Photographs of products on the website are an indication of what the product looks like to help you choose. Please read all product descriptions carefully before ordering. All product details are given in good faith.
Due to differences in how different computer monitors display colours your order may differ slightly in colour from the product photograph on your screen, If you are not happy with your order when you receive it, please see our Returns information page.
Placing an order
When you place an order on www.kristinrawcliffe.co.uk. you are making an offer to buy goods. You will receive an email to confirm that we have received your order.
You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering with the exception of placing an order for commission, where you will pay a specified deposit and you will be invoiced for the final payment on approval of the completed commission work and before delivery.
Secure checkout process
Your order will be processed by PayPal.
Just use your PayPal username and password to checkout directly with your PayPal account, this process is managed by PayPal.
Alternatively, you may checkout through PayPal as a guest if you do not have an account.
I do not store credit card details, nor do I share customer details with any third parties.
You will be returned to www.kristinrawcliffe.co.uk after completing payment of your order.
Please get in touch if you would like any more information about this or experience any difficulties during checkout.
Most orders will be dispatched within 3 working days.
In the rare circumstances that this is not possible, I will email you to inform you how long it will be before I dispatch your order. If I am on holiday, I will place a notice on the website advising of a change to dispatch times.
Please see our Delivery information page for information on delivery methods and charges.
For delivery outside of the UK, import duties and customs charges may apply, and these are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please see our Returns information page for how to return items purchased from www.kristinrawcliffe.co.uk.