Drawing portraits with graphite pencils – 3 weeks (3 hours)
A course covering approaches to drawing faces.
- Week 1 – Line, tone and proportion
- Week 2 – Face parts and expressions
- Week 3 – Putting it all together
- Graphite pencils ranging from 2H – 6B (I recommend Faber Castell 9000 series)
- Eraser (I like https://www.jacksonsart.com/factis-soft-rub-gum-eraser-off-white or a putty rubber)
- Pencil sharpener
- A4 sketchbook (a good quality brand like Daler-Rowney or Winsor & Newton)
- Wednesday 24 April – 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Wednesday 1 May – 9.30am – 12.30pm
Wednesday 8 May – 9.30am – 12.30pm
Get in touch to find out more or buy this class to book yourself in.