Beginners watercolour – 5 weeks (2 hours)
At my home in Yateley, Hampshire
A course covering the different techniques you need to start watercolour painting, whether you want to paint realistically or expressively.
The course aims to think about what you are drawing and give you the confidence to develop your own work.
- Week 1 – Learning how watercolour works (I will provide the paper for this week)
- Week 2 – Tone
- Week 3 – Colour mixing
- Week 4 – Landscape and perspective
- Week 5 – Masking and texture
- Watercolour brushes – at least one round brush and one flat brush, preferably a variety of sizes
- Watercolour paint pans set (I recommend St Petersburg White Nights 12 pan set https://www.jacksonsart.com/st-petersburg-white-nights-watercolour-new-12-pan-set )
- Watercolour paper – Cold pressed 300gsm
- Kitchen roll
I will have additional materials that you can try out.
- Wednesday 22 May – 10am – 12pm
Wednesday 5 June – 10am – 12pm
Wednesday 12 June – 10am – 12pm
- Wednesday 19 June – 10am – 12pm
- Wednesday 26 June – 10am – 12pm
Get in touch to find out more or buy this class to book yourself in.